Of course we have no influence on whether a member responds to your request or not. But we have a few tips on how you can increase the chances to get an answer.
Increase your chances
- You should have a friendly, sympathetic profile picture in good quality. A picture is worth a thousand words and that's why the requests are presented with a large photo. Would you write someone who has a blurred and unflattering photo? Impress with a beautiful smile and show yourself from your best side...
- Did you write a creative text messages or just a boring "Hi!"? Have a closer look at the recipients profile: the pictures, read all details carefully and refer to them in your request. A friendly text, a specific question or common interests can quickly break the ice and increase your chances over a copy-paste or boring text.
- Your profile is filled out? Tell me more about yourself before you write others. What hobbies do you have? What are your interests and preferences? Maybe your counterpart discovers here an interesting commonality that can ignite the spark.
Everything done? Awesome! Then another question is: Who did you send a request?
Here are a few tips:
- Members who are online right now write back rather than those that have not logged in to YouLove for a few days. Check the online status in the profile before you send.
- If the member is looking for someone like you? In profile one can describe his desire partner and the question is of course whether you fit these criteria. Age and distance are a very important factor here.
In addition to all the advice, of course, this includes a bit of luck and the right time. Do not let yourself be discouraged by a few rejected requests. The right person is waiting for you and wants to be found. :-)